My full name is Elizabeth Pritchard. But please call me Liz. I’m a 21 year old woman who simply has too many words shuffling around in my head. Born in Texas, but raised in New Mexico, I struggled with finding my identity my entire life. It wasn’t until recently that I realized it’s all process of growing and changing to find what your purpose is. Although I believe that the labels we put on ourselves are detrimental to us as a humanity, sometimes it does help to have those categories.
- Name: Elizabeth (Liz) Ashley Marie Pritchard
- Living Years: 21
- Date of Birth: April 2, 1999
- Date of Death: If we don’t do something about this climate crisis, it might be soon.
- Zodiac Sign: (Sun) Aries, (Moon) Scorpio
- Race: Human
- Ethnicity: Black/African American
- Gender: Female
- Sexual Orientation: Vibe-Sexual
- Spiritual Beliefs: Deism, Natural Religion
- Occupation: Freelancer Writer
- Spiritually Identifying As: Shooting Star
While I do think any other attribute linked to me is important and I care about them, this is everything that makes up who I believe myself to be. I’m a student, a musician, writer, spiritual enigma, a Zeta, a friend, a creator, a star.
Above all that, I am a person. Wandering this planet, trying to figure it out. The difference between existing and living. While I set sail to figure it out, this blog to put out what I find. So whether you’re looking for guidance, a laugh, or just want to read my rambles, I hope you enjoy.
What They Have Say
Live happy and stay unfaZed.UnfaZed
If anyone can do this, I can.L. Pritchard
A lamp without a lightbulb is still a lamp.LAMP